Monday, June 14, 2010

When did life become a 'Bugs Bunny' cartoon...?

"Sorry, Mac. Me luck's run out, and I gotta have a good luck charm - and you're it!" -Steve Brody from the Episode 'Bowery Bugs'

I did some more editing this weekend....well, it was technically Monday morning around 2AM.

I'll look it over later today to see if it's actually any good. My goal is to get Chapter One of Book One blazing-hot by the end of this week. ReaderCON is only 23 days away!

So why the Bugs Bunny quote (besides the fact that Bugs Bunny cartoons are AWESOME and kick Sponge Bob's ARSE)?

There are so many things I need to get done before ReaderCON, that all I hear in my head is that 'Factory Song' from the old Bugs Bunny Cartoons.

You know the one...it's called 'Powerhouse' by Ray Scott...C'mon! You KNOW you know it!

Still not sure? Listen to a sample HERE.

Anyway...edits on Chapter One, a new website to get going, business cards, a new professional portrait, loads of marketing stuff. And of course my kids and partner who take precedence over everything.

"Wabbit Season!!!"

Should have the next round of edits up tonight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment